Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Week 18 - There Is No Place Like Home


DIY projects are huge these days. I know I get inspired all the time to transform each room into something beautiful after looking in a magazine or blog. I believe homes should be fun places that we love living in. They are places to express our creativity, remind us of whom we are, to whom we belong, and what really matters in life. Homes should be "lived-in" as well. I want my kids to actually sit on the couch.


As great as homes are, they really are nothing without the DIY project that God wants to do. That project is peace. We may try and make everything look good externally in our homes, but His Spirit is something that is felt.

Luke 10:5
"Whatever house you enter, first say, 'Peace be to this house.'"

Ask the Lord to fill your house with His peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment