Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

moms and pools

when i was a kid i couldn't think of anything more fun that swimming. i never understood why moms just wanted to sit by the pool and talk. it seemed so boring to me. i just knew i would never be one of "those" moms...
fast forward to today...i'm so one of those boring moms who don't want to be caught dead in a bathing suit unless i absolutely have to and when i am in one it is solid black with the longest skirt possibly sold.
pictures are from eoy school pool party
my younger self never knew just how much enjoyment i could have out of the water while simply watching my own children have fun.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I must have the same black skirt suit! LOL But I have been getting in the water with my kids just cause it's too dang hot to sit outside of it! Cute pics of you girls!

    ReplyDelete