Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

handwritten mail...

my oldest daughter, camille, received a letter from one of her school friends the other day.

we then had a great opportunity for her to practice her letter writing skills in writing her friend back.

it got me thinking...

remember when people use to write letters and

mail them...

and wait for a response back.

it is an art that i hope never gets forgotten.

as for my daughter, this is just the start...

she has plans to write many more letters this summer to her girlfriends :)

 

1 comment:

  1. I loved writing my penpals growing up, 2 of my neighborhood childhood friends that moved out of state. We wrote for years and stayed in touch. I always was thrilled to get a letter or photo from them. To this day we still keep in touch, but now it's via Facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete