Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

remember when i used to blog...

remember when i used to blog ;)

(i think i had the same title last year around this time)

my husband has been glued to our lap top in an effort to finally burn our home videos to dvds from 2008 to the present. i am really proud of him because 30-something dvds later, we are finally all caught up. now i am behind on our family photos. i don't even have the christmas ones uploaded yet...oops!

in other news, now that i am on pinterest i find myself there more than here. i also will admit that i love to read/follow blogs a little bit more than i do actually writing in my own sometimes. i guess i have my days (like today) when i feel like sharing my thoughts and ideas even if they are only seen by me. i guess it can be therapeutic in someways. (i don't really know...)

but what i do love are pictures. my girlfriend and i keep binders of magazine clippings for ideas for our home, activities for our children, recipes, and more. pinterest is my virtual pin board that eliminates the need for my big bulky binders. so...like many other women i know, i am addicted to pinterest!

i hate posting in my blog without some sort of picture because i know that is what i look for.

so, if you are interested...here are some of my pins today!

Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image
(chad is going to set this table for me on valentines...yeah, right!)

so...happy pinning or blogging or whatever you do ;)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see a post from you. I know what you mean about Pinterest. ;)

    ReplyDelete