Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

the sweetest deer you will ever lay your eyes on

i have mentioned my youngest daughter, cari, many times.

she is funny and very creative. 

she takes art lessons from a very special art teacher every other friday.

they have created some very cool projects together.

this is her latest creation...her very first painting.


her teacher assured me several times that cari did this all on her own.

this is the photo that she drew and painted from.


it is very neat to see cari take direction from her teacher.

she usually likes to only create things from her imagination. 

drawing and painting this picture is a big step for her.
 
i can't wait to see what other things she will paint in the future.

i sure hope there is a decent art school right here in texas 
because i can't (selfishly) bear to have her live too far from me for too long :)



2 comments:

  1. WOW! You have an artist on your hands! She did awesome! Where does she take art lessons? I bet that would be something Madeline would love - she loves art class at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed. I had no idea she was so artistic.

    ReplyDelete