Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

learning to eat again...




 i survived a week without my wisdom teeth!
my co-worker suggested i fill up a rubber glove at work with hot water
for a warm compress to ease the discomfort of the swelling.
who knew you could microwave a glove of water, but you can.
it was wonderful!!!
*
a quick shout-out to one of my favorite people in the whole world, erin turner!!!
she works for an oral surgeon and we have been good friends for a long time.
she pretty much walked me through this painful ordeal and was always so kind.
she answered every text and every stupid question i had which included, "what should i wear?"
thanks again, erin! i couldn't have done it without you!
*

 
this is what my children were doing while i was recovering in bed.
this is the only camping that they have ever experienced.
this ladybug tent has never seen the outdoors and never will.
they pretty much took over the downstairs living room...but since then it has been reclaimed.
 
i went for my post-op appointment today and everything is healing well.
i was given the cleaning syringes and shown how to do that...disgusting!
but overall, i am so glad it is behind me and look forward to eating popcorn in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment