Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Week 12 - Getting Rid of the "Stuff"

I feel like I have agitated a bee's nest trying to get ready for a garage sale that was my idea! I have stuff everywhere and me cleaning out places has caused a very unclean look in my house. How did we end up with so much stuff!!!


This got me thinking about the junk we collect in our own lives. I don't know why we think we have to hang on to junk. Junk is junk. It has no value. There are things we should let go of and stop hoarding up in our heart. Just like the garage sales we throw together in the natural, when we come across old useless things in our lives, we should let them go to the highest bidder. Jesus paid the ultimate price for you and me so we don't have to have closets filled up with things we don't want anymore. I encourage you to do a garage sale in and around your heart! I guarantee you will profit from it!


He'll forgive our sins and purge us of all wrongdoing. 1 John 1: 9 (The Message)

No comments:

Post a Comment