Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Week 9 - Seasons change...Here comes Spring!


To everything there is a season, and a time for every matter or purpose under heaven.    
Ecclesiastes 3:1

This happens to be one of my favorite scriptures. I have it tacked up in front of me in my home office so I can have quick access to the words.


They reassure me that I won't be doing the same thing for the rest of my life.

They remind me that my children won't be little forever.

It brings me comfort to know that time I spent studying is not wasted time and will be used one day.


I love seasons because they bring new, fresh expectations every time they change. God knew we would need them to exist on our world and in our lives.

Enjoy each season life brings you and rest assured that if it is a hard one, it will change soon.

This little amber bird was found last weekend in New Braunfels at the Red Rooster Antique Co. http://www.redroosterworld.com/ and now lives in my kitchen window seal where it serves the purpose to make me smile every morning when I see it glowing like sunshine.

For more fun on the antique shopping: http://chadcrystal.blogspot.com/2010_03_01_archive.html

1 comment: