Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Week 11 - Two are better than one

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Two are better than one,
Because they have a good reward for their labor.

For if they fall, one will lift up his companion.
But woe to him who is alone when he falls
For he has no one to help him up.

Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm;
But how can one be warm alone?

Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him.
And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.


Today is my husband and I's ten year wedding anniversary.

We married when we were 20 and have been girlfriend and boyfriend since we were 16.


I am very grateful to have a best friend who

...helps me get back up when I have fallen
...comforts me in his warmth
...and defends me when I am weak.


God never wants us to be lonely. We can see the obvious benefits that companionship brings us.
Value your friendships, your relationships, and your family. No one should feel alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment