Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 10

Take Notes on Love
1 John 3:18
My dear children, let's not just talk about love, let's practice real love.


During my morning drive, I heard the most precious story. A little 7-year-old girl had died of cancer and since then, her parents have found several little love notes hidden all over their house. Their daughter left her parents all of these notes for them to find! I was completely choked up after hearing this. Wow! How thoughtful for a young person to think of others in a time when she was in need. That is true love! It makes me think how easy it is to let people know how much you care. If a 7-year-old with cancer can take the time to show her parents how much she loves them, then I can leave at least one note for my husband to find, or call my parents, or help a friend! I can do something to make someone feel better! I hope this story inspires you as much as it did to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment