Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

November 7

Need a Hug?
Psalm 91: 14
"If you'll hold on to me for dear life," says GOD, "I'll give you the best care if you'll only get to know and trust me."

I love hugs! You can show someone a little bit of love by just putting your arms around them and giving them a little squeeze. It just makes you feel secure somehow.

One year we took our children to Sea World and they wanted to ride the Shamu Express. It was a small rollercoaster for children, but a rollercoaster still! My youngest was 3 years old and wanted to go on that the most. So I rode with her. This was their first rollercoaster to ride. Needless to say, I held on to her for dear life! They had us all strapped in secure, but that was not going to stop her momma from holding on still.

God says that if you hold on to me tight, then I will take care of you. We can fully trust in God to take care of us. He is stronger than us, bigger than us, and much much wiser than us! Let God hug you today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment