Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

....CHECK!

i happen to love checklists and use them quite often to try and stay organized. 

i came across this one the other day from imom and decided to go ahead and print out. 

i was happy to see that i am right on track...and in some ways ahead of the game :)

http://www.imom.com/tools/seasonal/back-to-school-checklist/

i wanted to share if anyone else was interested.
i think it is really cute and very appropriately on notebook paper, which is something we bought for the first time on our school list. it was a big deal to my oldest!

it is really hard to believe that i have a 3rd grader and a 1st grader this year...

well, happy checking everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I will have to print out the checklist. I too am glad to see I am pretty much on track. I love all the things she has listed. The past 2 years Madeline and I have shopped for her new school backpack & lunchbag, as well as new tennis shoes on 4th of July weekend at the outlets. Awesome deals and lots to choose from still. Madeline had notebook paper on her school supply list this year too. :) Found all the supplies except for glue - need to keep that on my checklist.

    I know our kids are growing so fast, it's hard to believe Madeline will be a 2nd grader. James has one more year to go (he misses the kindergarten cutoff by 29 days this year). It will be fun to shop with him next year. :)

    ReplyDelete