Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

hanging on...

I really love this idea...



I recently went through my oldest daughter's clothes and realized that she has outgrown every skirt she owns!

She will be turning 9 this fall and has been able to wear size 7 for a long time, but now her legs and hips say otherwise :)

Well, this was great news for her younger sister who still loves getting her older sister's stuff - but not good news for their dad who thinks clothes are way too expensive - and bad news for me who has to get creative in shopping and piecing outfits together on a sometimes unrealistic budget.

Either way, I have an empty hanger like the one above and I have already starting thinking of ideas for this look in our house...maybe it will stay in my daughter's room after all :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture hanger. This weekend in Texas there is no sales tax, every little bit helps when clothes shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete