Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

it's been awhile...

i have been occupying my time with "catch up" projects around the house and organizing...organizing...organizing!!!

i love organization!!! however, the process is painful!

i will update everyone very soon on the current projects that stole my time from blogging.

but...
like any normal person...i finish up my projects in the house and then i question if i really like it :)

i drive my husband CRAZY!!! and rightfully so...

our last major project around the house, before the holidays, is taking place in my backyard right now.

it's a small project, but i am really excited for it

and i love checking things off my "wish" to-do-list :)

pictures to come, people...i promise!

speaking of pictures....

i finally made it on pinterest and i'm hooked!

follow me here!

this is my favorite pic right now-i love globes, kids, and rooms that are inviting
*
my next "project" will be to update this blog account!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment