Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

school days

my kiddos started school last monday 
and since kindergarten we have taken their picture
in front of our front door to document their first days and keep track of their growth :)
here are camille's first day photos
2008 - kindergarten
 2009 - first grade

2010 - second grade
 2011 - third grade
(notice my beautiful pots - yuck! i will be replacing those soon)

***

here are carigan's first day photos
 2010 - kindergarten

2011 - first grade

i already have the pre-cut mats for these pictures and the future pictures to come. it is hard to believe how much my oldest has grown in such a short time and i know i will be surprised with my youngest as well :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing this too. http://spenceohana.blogspot.com/2011/08/we-have-2nd-grader.html

    These are great! Love how Cami has her hair up in two of them and her hair down in the other two. Madeline is really particular with how I do her hair now. Cari always has the cutest facial expressions!

    ReplyDelete