Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

to all you moms out there...

i feel that new moms deserve a break. lord knows they need it.
*
i remember when i was a new mom...i was always feeling that i had failed somehow. i worried way, way, way too much. i just wanted so badly to do the right thing and be a good mom. it's hard to learn what works and what doesn't. every child is different and when it comes down to it...moms do end up knowing what's best for their child. sometimes it just takes awhile to figure that out.
 *
i learned even more about life when i had my second. i found myself judging other parents with "wild" kids when i just had my one mild-tempered daughter. i remember thinking, how hard can it be? good disciple people, come on! then i gave birth to #2! that thinking quickly went out the window! i really got humbled then :)
*
i can't fully comprehend having more than two children, so all my respect goes to any family that can successfully leave the house with three or more!
*
i also have great respect for any single parent. it is hard for me to imagine the pressures of trying to raise my children all on my own. my hat goes off to you.
*
to sum it up, no worries moms! you are doing a great job! don't be hard on yourself! have a great day!

love,
a fellow mom :)


No comments:

Post a Comment