Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

clicking the heels of my red ruby shoes...

have you ever had one of those weekends where you were gone everyday and now your house on sunday night is in really bad shape? this is my world right now.

friday: 
i was a taxi for my kids all day and then my husband and i went out that night, even though we really just wanted to sleep ;)

saturday: 
b-day party for our adorable nephew, birthday visit for our precious grandmother, and then a fall carnival for the kids in a nearby town with our parents.

sunday: 
church, band practice at a friend's house, and then church leadership meeting at another house.

this brings me to where we are right now. home around 7pm on sunday. the girls discover that the cat pooped on their two white bathroom rugs, they clogged the toilet in their efforts to clean it up, and not one clean washcloth left in the house for their baths. 

i have to go now because i am throwing something together for dinner in hopes of getting my crew in bed before our family night curfew, even though the odds are stacked against me.

by the way, i had a great weekend ;)


(sorry, i hate posting things without pictures, but really...no one wants to see poop, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment