Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

spring break

it's spring break

and my children are staying with my parents for the whole week.

i miss them.

my parents live on the water and have taken them out on their boat

several times and my dad is even teaching them to fish with their 

brand new fishing poles he let them pick out.

they are allowed donuts for breakfast and dessert and get to stay up super late.

i can't wait to hear all about their adventures during their much deserved time off.

until then, chad and i are living like we did 9 years ago.

i think i might have washed only 5 dishes so far this week. 

we make plans to do whatever want on the fly.

we have lots of relaxing time.

no one needs me to answer a single question.

i have chad all to myself.
 
i had forgotten what life was like without young children around.

it's nice.

but, i still miss them... a little bit ; )




1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time! Sounds like your girls are enjoying theirs. Wish I could send my kids to their grandparents for spring break in Cali... Maybe when they are older.

    ReplyDelete