Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October 21

Special Treatment
Psalm 23: 6
You serve me a six-course dinner right in front of my enemies.
You revive my drooping head, my cup brims with blessing.

Six-course dinners are not the usual dinner plans that I am use to. They are very special, and I would even describe them as luxurious. God wants us to know that we are worth so much! He will provide us with more than what we need...he gives us more than what we could want...he surprises us with great blessings and lavish treatment!!! We shouldn't hang our head down and think we are not worthy, God thinks better of us. He is generous to give us overflowing love and special treatment. Generosity is an expression of God's love! Don't think you are not fancy enough to sit at a table of such honor. Don't allow pride to keep you from receiving all that God wants for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment