Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

October 23

Seasonal

Ecclesiastes 3:1
There's an opportune time to do things, a right time for everything on the earth.

This scripture breathes life to my soul. There is something so comforting to know that our lives are sectioned out by seasons of time. It gives me hope for my tomorrows. With this wisdom, I can be assured that times in my life were never wasted. The schooling, studying, dreams, and experience will be used when the time is right. I won't be a stay-at-home mom forever...which is exhilarating and sad to me all at the same time, but a big portion of my life, never-the-less. I will never be a newlywed again, but get to experience a 10 year wedding anniversary next year. Having a "bikini" body was a wonderful experience, but it has said its goodbye. All of these things are a collection of my personal life, and I get to look back and look forward with a smile on my face. I hope everyong gets to enjoy their lives and find hope, find inspiration, and understand that things are seasonal.

No comments:

Post a Comment